How to Sell Your Home Without a Realtor
1. What is the value of my house? This is one of the most important aspects of completing a private sale. While most brokers have reasonable knowledge of the market, the private seller must inform himself. This can be done
to. Visit open houses with attributes similar to yours in terms of number of bedrooms, bathrooms and size of the land and in the same geographical location as you. Visit a minimum of five properties. By adding the value of all the properties and diving by that number that you have researched, you will get the average value of properties with attributes similar to your sales area. Unique location, views, looks, and features will always add a few percentage points of value to your property’s value.
B. Perform a professional property appraisal. Approaching your bank and using their valuation services will ensure that the valuation is done at a discount rate that in Australia is around two hundred dollars. You should use this in conjunction with your market research.
2. Real Estate Legal Services – Find a property transfer attorney or secretary to investigate all the legal aspects of selling a home. In Australia, each state has different laws on who can manage the legal aspect of the sale of your property. Organize this look before selling your home. This aspect is also important because when it comes to requesting a deposit from your buyer, you can have the deposit placed in your attorney’s trust account.
3. Preparing your home for sale – Rule one here is to tidy up and clear clutter. People want to see a spacious, fresh, clean and orderly house.
to. No clutter means more space. Kitchens and bathrooms are good aspects of selling the property. A massive spring cleaning is the way to go and take no prisoners. If you haven’t used it in 6 months, you will probably never throw it away or donate it. Go from room to room and clean out closets and storage areas of unused things. People want space, so you should present your house that way.
B. Clean sand and dirt from kitchen backsplashes, bench surfaces, and bathroom surfaces. Make sure ovens and stoves are spotless.
vs. Clean floors and walls of marks.
D. Organize your property in open houses with fresh flowers in the master bedroom, fruit bowl with fresh fruit in the kitchen, soft towel sets in the bathroom, and potted plants near the entrance.
4. Private Home Sale Game Plan: Make a list of the things that need to be done and the timelines for processing them. Include a start date for marketing and open houses and an estimated end date for the sale of your property and when you want to vacate.
5. Marketing Real Estate for Sale by Owner – People still use a variety of means to research and buy properties. This will include brochures, newspaper advertising, signs, social media (word of mouth) and the internet (real estate portals and search engines). Professional marketers and research conducted by Nielsen Research support the importance of integrating print and media with home buyers.
An integral part of this is that your photos are professionally made for your advertising. Buying real estate, in many cases, is done with excitement. By presenting your property with professionally taken photos, you ensure that you are doing your best to attract buyers. If you don’t have access to a professional photographer, Selling My House offers great tips for taking photos like a pro at your school.
Use your photos on all of your real estate for sale by owner marketing, which may include house signs with color photos, property for sale brochures sent to your local area, color photographic press advertising, online listings , search engine marketing and property marketing video.
6. Read a little about the sale and negotiation – this will allow you to better understand the buyer and provide the tools to offer a faster property sale at the price you are asking for.