Put some meat on your bones!
Do you gain weight fast? For a world obsessed with weight loss, this may seem like an odd goal. But there are those of us who have training goals that go against the grain. We need to know how to gain weight. Not just any weight, but lean muscle weight. There are many ways to gain weight, I bet you hear a lot of them, maybe even try a couple of these weight gain techniques, but you are advised not to try quick weight gain techniques. Weight gain should be a consistent procedure with enough effort on your part at the dinner table. However, it doesn’t have to be complicated. Read on to familiarize yourself with how to add weight effectively and efficiently.
1. If you want to gain weight, you very much need to eat. Eat a healthy, hearty breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Add a decent amount of protein to your meals for successful weight gain. Promise cereal and toast for breakfast? Keep up this regimen, but just add some eggs! You can have as many eggs cooked as you like, but be sure to include at least 3 eggs. Make your lunch twice what you consume now, for example if you usually eat a hamburger for lunch, from now on start eating two. Add protein in the form of meat to your dinner plate. If you are dining with pasta, fill it with sauce enriched with meat or you can also have chicken breast. This protein addition is sure to make you gain weight.
2. Between meals, have a snack to gain weight. A high calorie protein shake is the best simple meal for you to gain the right pounds. To make this smoothie, simply mix in some bananas, other fruits, and a tablespoon or two of peanut butter along with the milk. Divide this into two servings and have one before lunch and the other before dinner.
3. Protein: protein should be the base of every meal. The other components are not that important; just make protein your main component. Just consider an amount equal to a handful in a cup and that’s your protein requirement per meal. Also, multiply your body weight by 1.5 and appear in the measure in grams of protein that you should consume per meal. This technique could help us get a clear idea of how much protein a person should consume. So if you really want to gain muscle, eat at least 20g of protein per meal.
4. Calories: an adequate calorie intake is the best way to gain weight. Protein alone is not enough to meet your daily caloric needs. You also need enough carbohydrates and fats. Obviously, the proportions of each would change according to your requirements, but you could always include a serving of carbohydrates in the form of brown rice and full of fatty foods like peanuts, both in small proportions to satisfy your caloric desires. Each person has a limit to which they can handle carbohydrates. Consequently, you can manipulate your carbohydrate level, substitute fat for it, and have a consistent meal. Multiply your body weight by 15 to determine the number of calories needed in our daily food.
5. Proper training: it is not enough if you adjust your diet patterns. A regular exercise regimen is equally important to support our diet and help us gain weight. So if you want to gain weight fast, you need to add muscles during workouts to put on weight in the precise parts of your body and be in good shape at the same time. The biggest mistake when building muscle is imitating professional bodybuilders. Most of them don’t train naturally, they are genetically gifted and they never started training that way. Doing their routines will not make you build muscle quickly. Finally, I just want to mention something that may seem funny, but I like to say it anyway. Have you heard of the term Sexercises? if not, let me tell you that sexercises are exercises that are performed during sex or sexual foreplay to tone, develop and strengthen muscles. Sexercises are often done as part of a sexual diet. While typically a partner-assisted exercise, masturbation could also be considered a form of sexual exercise, if performed athletically with the intention of maintaining health and fitness. It may not have much to do with weight gain, but it can surely help you with your sex life.