Seven Fun Things to Do in Kemah, TX for Couples
When you decide to head to the Texas coastal area, you may find yourself saying out loud, “Huh, I forget that Texas has a coastline.” However, for people who know that they appreciate what the Lone Star State has to offer in terms of tourism, they will head to the town of Kemah, TX, where their new refrain will be: “Wow, there are a lot of fun stuff! to do in Kemah, TX! “
You will love exploring this beautiful city outside of Houston, TX. Now depending on whether you’re traveling with kids or just a couples getaway, you’re probably looking for the opportunity to spend some ‘couples only’ time. Luckily, you’re in the right place, as Kemah has some amazing ways to make that little romantic spark shine.
Here are seven fun things you and your special someone can sink your teeth into when visiting Kemah, TX:
1. Friday Night Fireworks: You’ll certainly be traveling for at least part of the weekend, and if that includes Friday night during the summer, you’re in luck. If you are a fan of great live music and a fireworks show, this is the place to be. There is nothing more romantic than fireworks by the water.
2. Salsa Sundays: if you are in the city during the summer, you can enjoy one of the most exclusive but very romantic offers in the city. Salsa Sundays offers the opportunity throughout the summer for people to receive free salsa lessons, enjoy salsa and Latin-themed music, dances, and even shows performed by professional dancers.
3. Rock the Dock – Maybe you and your partner like rock. Take a look at the best of rock music during Rock the Dock. You will enjoy all kinds of rock music from the first week of May to almost the entire month of August.
4. Art of Coffee – Take a quiet moment with a good cup of coffee while viewing the Art of Coffee. It’s a favorite with visitors and permanent residents alike, providing a great atmosphere and drinks for everyone.
5. Boardwalk Beast: If you are looking for something exciting as a couple, look for the Boardwalk Beast. You’ll cruise Galveston Bay at nearly 40 mph, all while enjoying the music, the bay breeze, and sure to get a little wet.
6. Clear Creek Vineyards – Since 2007, this award-winning winery has been making stellar wines. You and your loved ones can choose to take a tour or even try a wine tasting. Better yet, Clear Creek offers a picnic lunch for two or gourmet cheese boards that can be purchased directly from the winery.
7. The Boardwalk Fantasea – The Boardwalk FantaSea is a chartered yacht and is the perfect way to celebrate the right way. Because it is a chartered yacht, you can have a private cruise by reservation. You can collaborate with the cruise coordinator on a menu and entertainment options for the perfect event.
It’s not hard to find fun things to do in Kemah, TX, especially for couples. With the proximity to Galveston Bay and a great balance of fun and romance, you and your special someone are sure to find exactly what you are looking for to make your trip perfect.