How To Get The Best Workout To Tighten Buns Fast
Thousands upon thousands of women are unhappy with the shape of their butts and spend hours and hours searching for a way or exercise to tighten their buns. I mean, you don’t have to go to fancy gyms and buy a ton of equipment to achieve that goal. You really don’t. Now believe me, I’ve been there and I know exactly how you feel. In women, problem areas tend to be the opposite of problem areas in men. Men tend to gain weight around the abdomen, while women accumulate it around the buttocks and thigh areas. Even if you don’t want to show the world in a public gym that you’re working on your glutes and thighs, there’s another way. In private! And you will get impressive results.
I’ve listed several things below that have helped me firm up that butt and keep it firm, keeping me looking younger and in better shape than I did when I was in my early 20s. And anyone can do it.
1. Lunges: Lunge forward with your left foot, then return to a standing position. Do the same with your right and repeat this for 3 sets of 12 lunges for each leg.
2. Walk: Take a 30-45 minute brisk walk around the neighborhood, the park, anywhere.
3. Ride a bike: Take a 30-45 minute bike ride around your neighborhood, the park, the beach…anywhere you want to go.
4. Yoga – Yoga is great for the butt. With all the holding, stretching, strengthening, and isolation movements, they definitely tone every part of the body. There are plenty of home yoga DVDs that focus on the butt.
5. Back Leg Raises: Stand holding onto the back of a chair and lift your leg back, pointing the ball of your foot (as if you were in ballet class). Repeat 20 times and then switch legs. Do three sets of these three times a week.
There are many exercises to tone the buttocks that you can do at home or in your neighborhood, while traveling, wherever. And it’s an easy exercise! It can be challenging for the body, that’s what you have to do to get results. If you don’t challenge the body, there’s no way it can change, right? Right!
There are many exercise DVDs that I would recommend that really target and tighten the buns.
– Home workout DVD I recommend for firming and sculpting your butt:
– Kim Kardashian’s Fit Into Your Jeans By Friday series
– Self Magazines’ Your Best Butt Fast DVD
– Yoga Buns by Denise Austin
Another tip on what to do is to STAY ACTIVE. If you change it up and don’t sit on your butt all the time, you’ll keep the blood flowing to the muscle and therefore you’ll automatically be more prone to being tight and tight.